An historic horse boarding facility in Middleburg, Virginia
Stoke has been in the same family for 5 generations and its barns date back to 1910. The family has just finished a major renovation of the facilities to provide modern convenience and preserve their wonderful sense of history.
- Renovated 10x12 and 12x14 matted stalls
- 140x150 Lighted outdoor arena with premium Lightfoot footing
- 200x100 outdoor ring with river sand footing
- Cross country and fox hunting training course
- Expansive acreage for open turnout & field rotation
- Refurbished tack room, lounge, locker, & bathroom
- Round pen
Eleanor and Dulany own the farm and manage all of its equine operations with the help of their dedicated groom Jirari.